So this week I’m seeing on the KanBan:
- #101: “I want to be able to comment on a comment.”
- #102: “I want to be able to post a question in response to a comment.”
- #103: “I want to be able to post a comment or a question.”
- #104: “I want to be able to post an answer to a question.”
- #105: “I want to be able to comment on the conversation as a whole.”
This is oversimplified and (only very slightly) dramatized, but you see the overlap and the potential for confusion. These story cards are blocking a ton of other work that needs to be done in the next couple of weeks. And they’ve been claimed by different developers!